Receive DATAESTUR news in your inbox and always be up-to-date with the latest tourism information in Spain.
Basic information on data protection
1. Who is the Data Controller? Identifying information: Sociedad Mercantil Estatal para la Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas, S. A. M. P. (SEGITTUR) – Tax ID: A81874984 Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana 135, 16th floor, 28046 MADRID. Telephone: 914430707 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.segittur.es
2. SEGITTUR will send you information about the main tourism news in Spain, as well as the main sources of information.
3. What is the legal basis for processing your data? The legal basis for processing data is consent from the data subject. We will only send the newsletter once we have received your consent.
4. Data will not be transferred to third parties nor will there be any international transfers of data.
5. What rights do you have when you provide us with your data? “Any person has the right to seek confirmation about whether SEGITTUR is processing their personal data or not. The data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as request that incorrect data be rectified and, where appropriate, request they be deleted when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request to restrict data processing, in which case we will only retain the data to make or defend claims. Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, data subjects may object to processing of their data. Data subjects may also request the portability of their data and for them not to be subject to automated individual decision-making. SEGITTUR will cease processing the data except for compelling legitimate grounds or to make or defend possible claims. Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authorities. These rights may be exercised either by writing to the data controller at https://dataestur.es/en/unsubscribe/, or by letter to Paseo de la Castellana 135, 16th floor, 28046 Madrid, indicating your name and surname(s), physical address and e-mail address.